Watch this free video now

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Think Again Before Visiting The Emergency Room For Back Pain

With lumbar pain being the number 1 reason why millions of Americans miss work, you would think hospitals round the country would be far more compassionate with people that are suffering from chronic lumbar pain. As a chronic pain victim myself who is affected with lower back pain with a herniated disc, I am aware too well how ER doctors handle individuals seeking assistance for some form of relief.

It seems once you walk in and let them know the reason why your here to see the physician is for back pain, your instantly cast in a different light.The interesting part of today's modern days, hospitals and ER physicians have available, and may lookup info on sufferers who have on record tests such as, MRI's, CT scans, or another kind of records to confirm a diagnosis the patient is complaining of. Because of so many people falsely going to ER rooms stressing of back pain in order to get medication, they need to really do a bit of research just before they put you in that class of just looking for medication.

For example, I waited Two hours in the waiting room, after I got in to see the ER doctor, I continued to wait within the room for the next hour only to hear the nurse inform me I need to go to my physician about substance abuse. I was in shock. I possibly could not think they thought I was there seeking medications rather than truly being affected by pain. When just recently I had two MRI's utilized at the same hospital showing indeed I am afflicted by herniated discs, as well as other back problems too.

To add insult to injury, I got a bill the following week charging me for that visit. I wonder what did they do to me. What did they charge me for? One and only thing they did in fact is turn me away. Why is it that they charge me for turning me away at my time of need.Unless of course your in a horrible car wreck, or maybe your wheeled in by ambulance upon a stretcher, going to the ER room for discomfort is a total waste of time and money. It's really a a waste of time and money, your humiliated by the whole entire experience.

 Individuals who have problems with chronic pain are simply just not believed. For whatever your reason may very well be, ER doctors do not wish to treat people in pain. Chronic pain affected individuals in America are discriminated against tremendously. Anyone who suffers from pain should write about  their agony to their congressmen or senators. Something must be done. Seems doctors have taken the fight against drugs up against the innocent, against the those who truly have problems with chronic daily pain. There's something wrong with this picture.

America provides the best healthcare on this planet, and yet you cant get taken care of for something as simple as back pain. I just pray for the incredible number of Americans who're in the same predicament that they one way or another will discover a sympathetic medical doctor who truly is aware of pain. Would seem most medical professionals today care more about what's best to them, rather than the patient. Do not they still take an oath to help the sick and hurting? Sometimes I wonder.

For help get,"Get Lasting Respite from Chronic Back, Shoulder and Neck Pain In Just 7 Seconds Without Doing a Single Exercise", By clicking on the link below

http://tinyurl.com/cb82ry8

Dennis Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment